Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Another guy



Well, I've made another monster fella. At first, I didn't really care for him. He wouldn't talk to me, he wouldn't open up... We didn't get along, but I tried to make it work. Finally, after some not really desired Indian food but was okay anyway, I added some texture to this shy guy to make him really open up and talk to me.



I added these bumpy dudes, and he looked more interesting.



I still need to come up with good names, but I just can't think of anything that fits. And I don't want stupid stuff, I want something relevant, but not all super conceptual. Just something, simple...




Also, while this guy was interesting, he was still missing something. Of course Mama Bear comes and saves the day! She added these eyes and this creepy ass mouth to the top of the guy. See? It looks better already! It's like magic.
\/
\/
\/
\/




















No comments: